Identifying the best executive talent for a Board, CEO, or senior-level executive placement requires a deep understanding of the strategic, operational, financial, and human capital issues that a client organization faces, as well as the ability to approach and engage with the most qualified candidates. It also calls for an understanding of cultures and values for both the hiring organization, as well as the executive.
NGS Global offers the breadth of resources and depth of expertise found in bulge-bracket search firms, as well as the high-touch client experience provided by boutique operations. Our team of seasoned professionals includes the diverse set of functional, industry, and regional specialists required to address the broad executive search requirements of FORTUNE 1000 clients, as well as for government and public sector, education and not-for-profit organizations.
With guaranteed restrictions on the number of assignments undertaken by each consultant, partners themselves—as opposed to junior associates—execute upon searches to provide the highest quality of service, insight, and analysis. A firm committed to maintaining its mid-market size, we can honor off-limits agreements with our clients while benefiting from unrestricted access to a much larger candidate pool.
Our methodology provides a complete assessment of the capabilities, skills, experiences and behaviors required for specific roles. As a result, NGS Global’s executive search process helps client organizations not only attract and recruit the right executive, but also maximize the placement’s chances for success.
NGS Global’s unique end-to-end offering includes:
- Executive search fully-integrated with executive development services in flexible, customized solutions;
- Guaranteed focus through limits on the number of search assignments undertaken by each consultant;
- Analytical rigor to achieve insight into candidates through multiple lenses, such as experience, knowledge, wisdom, leadership style and cultural context, as well as to support successful outcomes;
- Full accountability for commitments on the part of the search consultant, as well as the client;
- Long-term advisor relationships extending to ongoing post-engagement follow-up;
- Access to the best candidates.
Extensive search capabilities, customized complementary executive development services, superior client focus, and greater candidate access combine to create the most compelling value proposition in the industry.